Join us on November 1st for International LGS Awareness Day
Get your official 2021 LGS Awareness Tee today!
International LGS Awareness Day Events
In-Person Event Locations*:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Orlando, Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Los Angeles, California
*More Information Coming Soon*
As part of the many awareness initiatives that are organized around the world, locations in dozens of cities will join the LGS Foundation’s campaign, “Illuminate for LGS” to shine a light on Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.
How to Get Involved
- Attend an event if you can!
- Light It Up – Illuminate your home’s front porch in Purple and/or Green
- Show Your Support – Wear Our Official LGS Awareness Day Shirt – Order Here
- Raise Awareness – add our LGS Awareness Facebook Frame to your profile picture to help raise awareness. (coming soon)
- Join us – share your photos on social media using the hashtags #illuminate4lgs #lgsawareness
Past Illumination Locations
Please contact email@example.com if the organization requires the letter to be sent by the LGS Foundation or if you have any questions.
Donate Now to support the LGSF in our mission to improve the lives of those impacted by Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS).