Information on this website and from the LGS Foundation is the property of the LGS Foundation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Most of the information provided here is drawn from public, government, and peer-reviewed research and is intended for informational purposes only. The LGS Foundation does not intend to provide medical or legal advice. Diagnoses and medical advice should be sought from a physician, and legal advice should be sought from a lawyer.
Treatments listed on this website do not necessarily reflect the position of the LGS Foundation and may not be approved by the FDA. They are provided for informational purposes only.
The LGS Foundation is not liable for any inaccuracies or omissions on this website.
The LGS Foundation does not endorse or guarantee the reliability of the sources listed on the Resources page of this website. They are provided for informational purposes only.
COMMUNITY FORUM & FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER
In order to maximize the usefulness of this website, please follow the LGS Foundation’s Community Guidelines set forth below. Online conversations here are open to the public. The LGS Foundation is not responsible for users’ thoughts, feelings or expressions. Please respect others and use this website with caution.
- This community is exclusively for epilepsy-related issues.
- The LGS Foundation does not pre-screen member-generated content generally, and reserves the right to remove content that does not comply with the Community Guidelines.
- The opinions, thoughts, advice, messages, and other materials on this website do not necessarily reflect the position of the LGS Foundation.
- Postings from members should not substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult a physician for any health questions or concerns.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the LGS Foundation community forum or Facebook site.
- The LGS Foundation is not responsible for disagreements between members. If disagreements are visible to the public, the LGS Foundation has the right to remove the thread or posts.
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten others. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject not the person. Never threaten harm to yourself. Any of these actions may result in your being banned from the website.
- Hate speech is never acceptable, and the LGS Foundation reserves the right to take appropriate action against any account using the service to post, transmit, promote, distribute, or facilitate distribution of content intended to victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group. If you are being threatened or bullied, notify the LGS Foundation immediately.
- This website may not be used to buy, sell, or advertise commercial products.
- The LGS Foundation may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the website or specific features of it at any time and without notice, including, without limitation, due to any violation by you of these Guidelines.
The LGS Foundation Facebook Disclaimer
The opinions of users on this site do not reflect the opinions of the LGS Foundation. The LGS Foundation is not responsible for other members’ thoughts, feelings or expressions. Please respect other members and use this site with caution.
- The LGS Foundation reviews each member request carefully before approving them into this group. The LGS Foundation generally ignores or blocks requests that appear to be spam, illegitimate profiles, or other online lurkers not appropriate for this group.
- If you believe that a member has been approved that does not appear legitimate, please message the Lennox Gastaut Syndrome-Foundation (www.facebook.com/lgsfoundation) facebook page or its administrators immediately, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern.
- This is a closed group. However, conversations are open to all members. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with general online privacy tips to understand your risks when posting personal information online and to facebook groups.
- Postings from members should not substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
- The LGS foundation is not responsible for disagreements between members. If disagreements are visible to the public, the LGS Foundation has the right to remove the thread or posts.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten another member.
- Do not use the site to buy, sell or advertise commercial products.
- We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site or certain features at any time and without notice, including, without limitation, due to any violation by you of this agreement.