Interested in getting involved at the LGS Foundation but unsure where to start? Are you curious how your skills and strengths can positively impact the LGS community?
The LGS Foundation relies on dedicated volunteers to help drive our mission and realize a future where everyone impacted by LGS can live life to the fullest.
Our volunteers host educational meetings, raise awareness and fundraise, foster local connections, and serve as a resource in their communities.
There are several ways to participate as a volunteer with a position to fit anyone interested in being a part of our team. Volunteer as your schedule allows, as much or as little as you want.
Complete the Volunteer Interest Application below, and an LGS Foundation representative will contact you with more information.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Volunteer at a fundraising or awareness event
- Host a fundraising or awareness event
- Participate in a fundraising event (live or virtual) and/or be a fundraising team leader
- Host a regional family gathering
- Participate in caregiver surveys, interviews, or focus groups
- Become an LGS Patient Navigator and/or Family Ambassador
- Translation services for Spanish-speaking parents and/or organizational resources
- Participation in or help with developing organizational videos
- Share your experience in a live virtual event on community topics of interest
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- And Many Other Opportunities
Volunteer Training Academy sponsored by: