Volunteer and Make a Difference!
The LGS Foundation Volunteer Team is an easy way to get connected with a wide variety of opportunities at the LGS Foundation and within the LGS community.
Join the LGS Foundation Volunteer Team today, and we will contact you as volunteer opportunities arise.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Volunteer at a fundraising or awareness event
- Host a fundraising or awareness event
- Participate in a fundraising event (live or virtual) and/or be a fundraising team leader
- Host a regional family gathering
- Participate in caregiver surveys, interviews, or focus groups
- Become an LGS Patient Navigator and/or Family Ambassador
- Translation services for Spanish-speaking parents and/or organizational resources
- Participation in or help with developing organizational videos
- Share your experience in a live virtual event on community topics of interest
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- Apply to serve on LGS Foundation’s Board of Directors
- And Many Other Opportunities
Updated August 17, 2022