Fun with Fundraising
You can help us achieve our mission faster by fundraising for the LGS Foundation. From donating your birthday or wedding gifts to the LGS Foundation to hosting a silent auction event, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved.
Start Your Own Fundraiser in Minutes
Creating a personal fundraising page gives you a chance to do something for your special day that will make a big impact. You can spread the word about LGS and get your friends and family to rally behind a cause close to your heart.
A few ideas (but we encourage creativity!)
- Donate your birthday by asking everyone who was going to buy you a gift to donate to your personal fundraiser page instead!
- Do you have an upcoming wedding or another major celebration? Ask your inner circle to put their gift money to good use and donate to your fundraiser!
- Run/walk/ride your own mini-marathon – do it outside the house OR you can do it indoors on a treadmill or a stationary bike!
- Record yourself breaking a personal record doing an activity that you love and ask spectators to donate to the cause you love!
- Any other creative idea that can be linked to the LGS Foundation’s core mission is excellent!
Host an Event
Check out this list of fundraising ideas for inspiration:
- Host a Party or Gala
- Host a Golf Fundraiser of Your Own
- Host a Local Walk ‘n’ Wheel for LGS
- Do A Fundraiser at a Local Restaurant, Bar or Business (Portion of Sales Donated to LGS Foundation)
- Set Up A Virtual or In-Person Lemonade Stand
- Have a Family Fun Day
- Host a Zumbathon
- Go Bowling for the LGS Foundation
- Have a Fun Pajama Party Movie Night
- Auction your works on E-Bay
- Any fun event
Interested in hosting a fundraising event? Email email@example.com
Once you’re event is scheduled and planned, submit it to our Calendar of Events so we can help spread the word!