Each year, the LGS Foundation awards two LGS families an all-expense paid trip to the Give Kids the World resort in Orlando, Florida. The winners are chosen via a lottery between January 1 - Jan 15 every year from applications sent in before December 31 the previous year.
To enter your child in the "Give Kids the World" lottery for 2021 (travel between March 1, 2021- December 30, 2021), please read our guidelines and rules carefully and then submit your application and supporting documents. A winner will be announced after January 15, 2020.
1. Child must have a diagnosis of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
2. Child has not previously received a trip to Give Kids the World through a wish granting organization
3. Family must submit a complete application and supporting documents by
December 31, 2020.
1. Read all guidelines for the Give Kids the World Trip
2. Submit a completed application with supporting documents prior to December 30, 2020
1. Guidelines & Application
2. Medical Verification Form
3. Physician Summary Form
4. Publicity agreement
6. Absent Parent Form (only if one parent is absent in child's life)
All materials must be scanned and e-mailed to the LGS Foundation prior to December 31, 2020 -
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Give Kids the World & LGSF