Fundraise & Raise Awareness
You can help us achieve our mission faster by fundraising for the LGS Foundation. From donating your birthday or wedding gifts to the LGS Foundation, to hosting a silent auction event, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved.
Participate in an LGS Foundation Fundraising Event
Host a Birthday or Special Event Fundraiser
Start Your Own Fundraiser in Minutes
It’s easy to “donate” your birthday to the LGS Foundation by creating an online fundraiser. Set a goal—whether it’s $100 or $5,000, every dollar advances our mission—and share with your family and friends.
Create a Personal Campaign Page
Creating a personal campaign page gives you a chance to do something small, but make a big impact. You can spread the word about LGS and get your friends and family to rally behind a cause close to your heart. How, you might ask, would I do this?
A FEW IDEAS (but we encourage creativity!)
- Donate your birthday by asking everyone who was going to buy you a gift to donate to your personal fundraiser page instead!
- Do you have an upcoming wedding or another major celebration? Ask your inner circle to put their gift money to good use and donate to your fundraiser!
- Run/walk/ride your own mini-marathon – do it outside the house OR you can do it indoors on a treadmill or a stationary bike!
- Record yourself breaking a personal record doing an activity that you love and ask spectators to donate to the cause you love!
- Any other creative idea that can be linked to LGS Foundation’s core mission is excellent!
Some Additional Fun Fundraising Ideas
Check out this list of fundraising ideas for inspiration:
- Lemonade Stand
- Family Fun Day
- Employer Giving
- Business Fundraiser (Portion of Sales Donated to LGSF)
- Bowling for LGSF
- Pajama Party Movie Night
- Auction your works on E-Bay
- Any fun event
Interested in hosting a fundraising event? Email Kathy@LGSFoundation.org