Interested in Becoming an Ambassador?
Being an active Ambassador means that you will:
- Be responsible for hosting two annual Meet UPs in your state or virtually. The LGS Foundation provides guidance and support to make those connections possible.
- Connect with families in your state, to support and assist in finding resources and services in your local communities.
- Offer ways to maintain contact and share Foundation news with local families
- Be the voice of the families you serve. Bring the voice of those you serve and your creative ideas to quarterly meetings.
- The LGSF also encourages Ambassadors to get involved in local and statewide advocacy efforts.
Please note that the LGSF understands the ongoing challenges of caring for someone with LGS. We understand that there will be times when life with LGS will interrupt ambassador responsibilities.