LGS FOUNDATION disclaimer
The information available on this Web Site is property of the LGS Foundation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information contained on this Web Site is drawn from public, government, and
peer-reviewed research and is intended for information purposes only. The LGS Foundation
does not intend to provide medical or legal advice. Diagnosis and medical advice should be
sought from a medical professional. Legal advice and questions should be directed to a
Treatments listed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the LGS Foundation
and may not be approved by the FDA. They are intended to provide information only.
The LGS Foundation is not liable for any inaccuracies or omissions on the website.
The LGS Foundation does not endorse or guarantee the reliability of those sources listed
on the resources page. They are provided as sources of information only.
COMMUNITY FORUM & FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER
In order to create the best possible experience for everyone, we ask that you abide by the LGS Foundation Community Guidelines in all
of your activities on the Site. The opinions of users on this site do not reflect the opinions of the LGS Foundation. Conversations are
open to the public. The LGS Foundation is not responsible for other members’ thoughts, feelings or expressions. Please respect other
members and use this site with caution.
• This community is exclusively for epilepsy-related issues.
• The LGS Foundation does not pre-screen member-generated content generally, but we reserve the right to remove content that
does not comply with the community guidelines.
• Conversations are open to the public, do not expect privacy.
• The opinions, thoughts, advice, messages or any other material of members do not reflect the opinions of the LGS Foundation.
• Postings from members should not substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or
concerns you may have regarding your health.
• Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the LGS Foundation
community forum or facebook site.
• The LGS foundation is not responsible for disagreements between members. If disagreements are visible to the public, the LGS
Foundation has the right to remove the thread or posts.
• Do not harass, abuse or threaten another member. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person. Do not
threaten harm to yourself. These actions may result in your being banned from the site.
• Do not use hate speech. Hate speech is unacceptable, and the LGS Foundation has the right to take appropriate action against
any account using the service to post, transmit, promote, distribute or facilitate distribution of content intended to victimize, harass,
degrade or intimidate an individual or group. If you feel you are being threatened or bullied, please notify the LGS Foundation
• Do not use the site to buy, sell or advertise commercial products
• We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site or certain features at any time and without notice, including,
without limitation, due to any violation by you of this agreement
COPYRIGHT LGS FOUNDATION, 2011